It seems that Nintendo has in mind another initiative to promote Nintendo Switch for this Christmas. This afternoon it announced the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience.
This experience is described as a “vibrant” opportunity for fans to play different titles of the console in several US shopping centers that will have stations with demos from the 10th of this month until December 16. These will offer games like Nintendo Labo, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Party, Just Dance 2019, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and more.
We leave you with the shopping centers confirmed for this campaign:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience will be open to the public from 4 pm to 9 pm Monday through Thursday, from 3 pm to 9 pm on Fridays, from 10 am to 9 pm on Saturdays and from 11 am to 6 pm on Sundays. In addition, My Nintendo members can register with a QR code to receive “a festive gift” while supplies last.
What do you think of this type of initiative?