At night, Nintendo published a financial report for the fourth quarter of 2018, saying that it still reduced expectations from sales of Nintendo Switch for the current financial year, which will end on March 31.
If earlier the company expected to sell 20 million devices, now-17 million Updated plan is much more realistic, because for the remaining three months Nintendo should sell” only ” a little more than 2 million consoles-for the three quarters of the current fiscal year.
Nintendo has already sold 14.49 million units.
Total sales of Switch on December 31, 2018, is 32.27 million consoles, it Turns out that in less than two years, the Nintendo system has almost caught up with the total sales of Xbox One for more than five years — they are estimated at 41 million devices. PS4 has already sold 91.6 million consoles.[wp_ad_camp_3]
One of the main projects for Switch was expected Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which in less than a month has sold more than 12 million copies — this is the third best-selling game for the console. Now it is the fastest selling project for the system,
Nintendo’s 10 best-selling games for Switch
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe-15.02 million
- Super Mario Odyssey-13.76 million
- Super Smash Bros, Ultimate-12.08 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild-11.68 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! – 10 million.
- Splatoon 2 — 8,27 million
- Super Mario Party-5.3 million
- 1-2 Switch-2.86 million
- Mario Tennis Aces-2.53 million
- Kirby: Star Allies-2.42 million
Source: Click here